Science for India Foundation
SIF seeks to power initiatives to make India a scientific superpower. SIF seeks to develop policy solutions, build capacity and work with all science stakeholders to advance scientific research, translation and developing the science ecosystem in India. India Science Fest is its flagship event. ISF is India's largest public celebration of science and seeks to set the narrative for science for India. The first edition attracted 50+ scientists and thinkers from across the world and 13,000+ in audience. It saw talks, discussions, exhibits and experiments and science games and competitions. ISF has a global program committee
and partners from across the world. Find the impact of ISF on its participants here. SIF is involved in the following activities:
- Work on and release policy and data reports on science/tech in India
- Run roundtables, workshops, etc. to get all stakeholders together
- Work with various science organization to implement programs to improve efficiency
- Work and consult with higher education and research bodies to help improve science administration and bring efficiency
- Advocate for short-term and long-term structural reforms in the science ecosystem
- Run public engagement events, create incentives for doing science.
- Work with the government to help improve policy and implementation of programs in science and research.
- Foster interaction between industry and academia for better translation of research and bring researchers close to societal and industry problems.
Refer policy paper.
To apply mail your resume to email@example.com