Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I participate along with a friend?
No, only individual entries are permitted for TYT.
- I have just completed my PhD. Can I participate?
Yes, anyone who is pursuing a MS/PhD/Postdoc or has recently completed one is eligible for this competition.
- Will all entries receive feedback from ISF’s mentors?
No, only the TOP 5 finalists will be mentored by ISF’s panel.
- Will I have to go anywhere for the final round of TYT?
Yes, the final round of TYT will be held in Hyderabad, at ISF 2023. The organizers will bear the travel and accommodation costs of our finalists.
- I don’t have proper recording equipment at home. Is that a problem?
Not at all. As long as you have a device with a camera and sound (like a mobile phone or a laptop), you’re good to go!
- Can I speak in a language other than English?
We want to encourage as much participation as possible. If you wish to present your thesis in a vernacular language, please reach out to Utsav Thapliyal (email@example.com) and we will try our best to facilitate the same.
- I am not doing my MS/PhD/Post Doc in India. Am I eligible to participate?
Yes. We’re inviting applications from all over the world.
- My nationality isn’t Indian. Can I participate?
Yes! Please feel free to send in your application.
For any queries, please contact Utsav Thapliyal at firstname.lastname@example.org.